This is from Birds of Prey #0 drawn by Romano Molenaar.
As much as my brain wants that leg to belong to a 2nd, otherwise obscured person, it doesn’t. Black Canary’s spine just has a 90 degree bend in it.
The Shoe Snake Parasites are indeed a plague in the DCnU.
She was trained to do that on Team 7?
- varewulf likes this
- ka-atis said: wow there I first thought she was a mermaid.. O.O
- yuka-tan reblogged this from eschergirls
- shaitsan reblogged this from eschergirls and added:
- shaitsan likes this
- thebrigeedarocks likes this
- ronvanrutten likes this
- torukun1 likes this
- sakuyoslaugh likes this
- tohru5 likes this
- galtenoble said: I’m pretty sure punching someone AND kicking someone else simultaniously is impossible while getting a decent hit on either one of them.
- vackradrom likes this
- compelledinfidel likes this
- mockeryd reblogged this from eschergirls and added:
- mockeryd likes this
- atalli likes this
- hardboiled-w said: I’m more finding it strange that a full-grown thug popped out of her as soon as she lifted her leg up.
- ceciliavonjoy likes this
- anotechaotic reblogged this from eschergirls
- hitoshi-is-my-waifu likes this
- wingedkiare said: The funny thing is that I looked at this and thought- well, she’s wearing ballet shoes, so it might be possible. But then I saw that bend. *sigh* Why is she wearing pointe slippers?
- holybikinisbatman reblogged this from eschergirls
- ivi942 likes this
- thepinkmongoose likes this
- misket said: I can’t even figure out what is going on in this picture
- vegacoyote likes this
- bittersweetaubade reblogged this from eschergirls
- doctordoo likes this
- rifles-and-ribbons said: I like how artists almost always use something to cover up the midsection when they pull stuff like this off, so that we can’t see just how awkward her waist is in this position.
- moonrodkind likes this
- deadend reblogged this from eschergirls and added:
- comicpanels submitted this to eschergirls